-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
I ran across this company called My Charmed Life and they make luggage tags and charms.  I thought this would be a great idea for a destination wedding favor or even as something for the bride and groom for their honeymoon.  They sent me over a couple of their luggage tags to review.



On one side is a picture and the other side there is a place to write your information.  On first glance, I was thinking that this would be something that I could DIY.  But then I started thinking about it and realized that it would be a pain to make these with all the cool patterns and pictures she put on them.  They're not badly priced either at $5 per tag.

They also have luggage charms which I think are just cutest things.  I didn't receive on of these, but just looking at them on their website, I like them!  They have a lot of different categories to choose from including bridal themed and sorority themed.  They also have cake charms to use at your wedding.

So, if you're looking for a cute favor or bridesmaids gift, head on over to My Charmed Life and take a look!