-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
Not really sure why I decided to get into a Medieval Times mood.  I guess it's cause I have an awesome announcement!

Most of you know that I'm pretty active on The Knot (I'm the mod for the Budget Weddings Board) and I saw a post a while back asking for bloggers to email them.  Well, I did and they emailed about a month later saying they loved my blog and they wanted me to be a featured blogger for their new feature, The Knottie Diaries.



So, my blog is going to be on a feed on The Knot for the next few months along with three other wedding bloggers.

Here are their links if you're interested:
Brie at The Fit Bride
Misty at NC Bride to Be
Kate at Kate the Bride

So, in honor of the awesome new feature The Knot is releasing, I thought I let you in on some of my favorite features of their website.
  • They have a checklist that features almost anything you could everything think of to do for your wedding.
  • They have tons of photo galleries to browse to get inspiration for your wedding.
  • The have a list of local resources you can check to find vendors in your area.
Along with all those great features, they just rolled out a brand new look for their message boards.  I've made some great friends in their community as well as got some great advice.  So if you haven't already, go check out their new look.  It's still got a few glitches, but they're working hard on it and I'm sure you'll like it as much as I do!