-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
We went out shopping for Black Friday and found some great deals.  Here's some of what we got!


Kitchenaid Classic Stand Mixer: Originally $199 and we got it for $134 (Total of $65 savings)


Cricut Personal Cutter: Originally $199 and we got it for $74 (Total of $125 savings)


Western Digital 1TB external hard-drive: Originally $99 and we got it for $59 (Total of $40 savings)



Black dress pants: Originally $39 and I got them for $13 (Total of $26 savings)

I think we did very good and I can't wait to get home and play with all my new toys!  I would have love to get the Cricut Expressions, but it was about $100 more.  This one will work just fine!

My grandmother actually paid for both the mixer and the Cricut.  The mixer is going to be my bridal shower gift.  I'm going to test it out when I get home and see how it works and then wrap it up as a present for her to give me at my shower.  I guess I need to practice on acting surprised.  The Cricut is a Christmas present from them and she said I can start using it whenever I want.  I've already started bidding on cartridges on ebay.  I can't wait to do my first scrapbook layout with it.

What good deals did you get on Black Friday?