-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here



"Some people think the world revolves around me and they have illusions of grandeur. It has to be absolutely perfect. They want at $10,000 wedding for $50," Rev. Faires said. "I should have proofread it before I said it but I didn't and it's regretful but when it happened before, people just laughed about it,"

The Ryders have no plans to sue or ask for a refund. They just want people to know about their experience with Anywhere Wedding Ceremonies of Hazelwood.

"We felt our wedding was a train wreck," Brandi said.

Train wreck - such strong words for a small error during an $80 wedding ceremony. I realize that names are very important, but I would have laughed and moved on. I don't understand the bridezilla call of "It's my wedding!!!" Yes, it's your wedding, but mistakes still happen. I think it's especially odd that they don't want their money back, and they aren't satisfied with the apology, they just want to complain to the entire world.

-Kay