-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Quad in Paris Night $12.99 from Target! featured on Shopalicious.com
A routine dash to Target recently found me way off-track (in the cosmetics aisle, of course) from my plan of attack. I had wandered over to the Sonia Kashuk section, where this Paris Night eyeshadow quad caught my eye, and just wouldn't let go! For $12.99, it offers a perfect combination of colors you could wear during the day, then enhance for night, with the Very Sparkly grey glitter in the lower left corner. Unlike most drugstore brands, these shadows are very finely milled, so the colors go on smoothly with just the brush of a fingertip. With just a Q-tip and my finger, I was able to fashion myself a pretty decent smoky eye! The colours are smooth and easily-layered, so just keep adding a little more until you get the intensity you want. And I just love the very slick, modernist appeal of the shiny white packaging; it's got a little weight to it, as if you'd paid a lot more for it. A little luxury at drugstore prices, and I'll be back for more, Sonia Kashuk! It's $12.99 from Target.