-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
While weddings are my true love, I'm also a sucker for DIY blogs, home blogs, food blogs, craft blogs, or any combo of those.  While these blogs aren't new, they are newer to me and I wanted to share them.  Whether you own or rent your home, are handy around the house or not so handy, have lots of money to spend or very little, there is something for you.

Young House Love
I absolutely love this blog and what it represents- a young couple who bought their first home and renovated it with lots of love and little money!  There are so many great household projects featured and I have a few on my list thanks to this blog.  I also love how they show you the before and after photos of their own house and tell you where they bought everything.


This blog has a little of everything- fashion, travel, food, crafts, DIY projects, music, and more.  I particularly enjoy the "DIY" and "Now You're Cookin" sections!



City Cradle Designs
For any type of event or party planning details, this blog has it!  There are tons of cute party DIY decor ideas, personal touches, and fun ideas.  It is a perfect resource for that cocktail party you want to throw for friends, or your baby's first birthday party.


Ok, so many of you probably know of GOOP, and it isn't new to me either, but I've developed a renewed love for all things GOOP recently.  If you aren't familiar with GOOP, it is a blog written by Gwyneth Paltrow about her favorite things, places, people, restaurants, must-dos, etc.  While you may not be interested in the cleanse she does to drop 10 pounds quick (I wish I could but I'm just not that disciplined!), you may want to check out her favorite restaurants in a city you'll be visiting sometime soon.  Also, I just adore Gwyneth!  I think she is fabulous, and I appreciate the time and information she pours into this site.  And I think she would be a fun girl to have a beer with.