-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
Aside from the sometimes bad behavior and inappropriate jokes, the best part about the Golden Globes is the fashion!  I was loving the melon colors and simple styles worn this year.  Here are my top 10:

While I can't really pick a favorite, I think my top 3 are the simple Calvin Klein gown worn by Emma Stone, the glamorous retro Armani Prive' gown donned by Anne Hathaway, and the strapless Donna Karan gown worn by Elisabeth Moss.  All three also matched their beautiful gowns with just the right hair, makeup, and accessories.

I think Kyra Sedgwick also looked fantastic, Eva Longoria was stunning, and Claire Danes was perfection.  And Amy Adams, you make me feel bad about myself because you also had a baby recently and you look fabulous!  Can I borrow your trainer?

And I think you can find bridal inpiration here too.  Both Claire Danes and Emma Stone's simplicity in the gowns, hair, and makeup would look gorgeous on a wedding day, and I think Elisabeth Moss's gown would make a gorgeous wedding gown (in ivory or white of course!).

Runners up:  Lea Michelle, Julie Bowen, and Dianna Agron

Photos by Getty Images and WireImage