-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
In preparation for this year's Golden Globes, I've been watching the nominated films (thanks to my screener owning friends out there!) and reviewing my favorite fashion from Globes past.  Here is my round-up of best the past years' gowns:

All images by Wire Images and Getty Images

I love all of these gowns, but the most memorable one to me was the Reese Witherspoon Nina Ricci dress.  It was so fresh, fun, and different.  I am also partial to the gold Stella McCartney worn by Anna Paquin, the color in the gowns worn by Olivia Wilde, Nicole Kidman (peacock feathers!), Charlize Theron, and Cameron Diaz.  And the bohemian Valentino that Kate Hudson wore in 2003 is one of my favorite gowns of all time, I think because it was so "her."  I also loved how great Amy Adams looked while being very pregnant last year.  I can't wait to see what everyone is going to wear this weekend!