-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

My ipod harddrive stopped working.......its been sitting around for about a year. My ipod was mostly new... i just took it couple of times to LA Fitness... and then suddenly it stopped working...

I took it to Apple Genius people..they test it and told me that hard drive is dead and need new one...or i can trade it in for 10% discount in future purchase... oh well.. basically was going to cost me about 170 dollars for repair ... I looked around and i could not let go of my pretty new faulty ipod.... so i went home..

I bought a hard drive , identical as the one my ipod has... 80 gig.

I open it , after watching a tutorial on youtube.. it was a struggle.. i broke my nail, my nail polish chipped out...but all worth it.. I replaced the drive and my ipod is working!!!

For the cost of 5 dollars!!!!! 

I should work for Apple. :)