-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
I bought a Cricut last Black Friday and haven't used it much because I've only had one cartridge.  

For those of you who aren't scrapbookers, Cricut is a die cutting machine that you can cut almost anything with if you have the cartridge.  They have cartridges that range from fonts to Mickey Mouse.  

I actually used my Cricut to make our table numbers and seating chart.



I would love to use my Cricut more, so I've been bidding on cartridges on ebay.  Over the weekend, I was lucky enough to win one of the ones I was seriously pining over.  It will be perfect for scrapbooking our wedding.


I will now be able to cut every thing that you see and more.  I'm so excited and think this will be such a fun detail to add to our wedding album.

For those of you who are interested in a Cricut, you can often get the personal cutter for less than $100.  That's not a bad price if you feel like you would use it for a lot of your projects.

At CricutMachine.com, right now you can use a 50% off coupon, Code: CM50, on their Cricut Personal Cutter and get it for $90.

If you want any of these cuts, but don't want to invest in a Cricut machine, please feel free to contact me and I can work something out with you.