-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here


As I mentioned the other day, I set myself a new cookie challenge. My goal was to make my two good friends who hosted my baby shower on Saturday a thank-you gift. I took my inspiration from Amanda at I am baker who prepared a beautiful Mother's Day cookie jar (way better looking than my efforts I might add!).

Anyways here's what happened...





I baked a stack of the basic sugar cookies





Prepared my icing... see that funky squeeze bottle thing? That was one of the goodies I bought with my gift voucher from Taste. Thank you again ladies!


















Outlined...






Flooded... tee hee, that makes it sound like I know what I am doing...




and started to decorate. My handwriting needs a little work, but you get the picture. Here's how they turned out...




When they were all set, I bottled them up, made up a name tag or two and did my best to pretty up the jars I bought...



Well, what do you think?