-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
I was very honored to be a part of a collaboration of amazing talent in working on a vintage Chanel inspired bridal shower shoot.  Photographed by the phenomenal Jasmine Star, I think it turned out to be nothing less than girly perfection!  And to top it off, it was featured yesterday on Style Me Pretty!

I am going to post on this all week, so today I wanted to focus on the inspiration for the shoot.  The very generous Jasmine Star introduced me to the super talented Jaclyne of Heavenly Blooms.  We worked together to create the inspiration and ideas behind the shoot.  I sadly could not be at the shoot myself because of a conflict with my day job, so I was not able to contribute as much as I wanted to, but I think the ladies pulled off the shoot beautifully!

Check back for more posts throughout the week, and until then check out the feature on Style Me Pretty.  And here is the inspiration board that started it all:

Top Row:  Florals from Flowerwild via The Bride's Cafe, Belle Fleur via The Bride's Cafe, Chanel Perfume via Snippet & Ink, mirrors via DecorPad
Middle Row:  Invitation from Laura Hooper Calligraphy, necklaces via Snippet & Ink, macarons via Baked Blog
Bottom Row:  Bouquet from Martha Stewart Weddings, room via DecorPad, pearls from J.Crew, gown from Dolly Couture