-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
I love lace elements.  My wedding gown was made of lace.  We used lace patterns on our invitations and actual lace on our programs and other DIY elements.  And I always love detail shots that I see that incorporate lace but modernize it a bit.  Here are two great examples of what I mean:
Both photos by Country Living

I love how the lace doilies are sewn together to make a table runner in the first photo and think displaying a bunch of vintage doilies on a cake plate puts a new spin on how we think of decorating with doilies.  Seeing these pictures made me go back and find the photos of lace elements for weddings that I had saved in my own planning.

Lace Program (middle, far right) by Ravenhill on Etsy, all other photos from Martha Stewart Weddings