-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
This was an easy project and there's not really a tutorial for it.  Since our guests have to walk down a path from the parking lot to the ceremony site, I wanted to make sure there was a sign directing them to the correct location.

Here was my inspiration.

Since we're using chalkboards as part of our reception, I thought making the sign a chalkboard would be a cute way to tie that together.  I came across the arrow at the Dollar Tree.  It was originally a sign for a tiki bar, but after I painted it, you have no clue.  I painted it with a couple layers of black paint and then put some chalkboard paint on it.  Then, I just wrote wedding on it in chalk.  I'm going to have someone with prettier writing write on it the day of the wedding.

 

I'm going to hang it on a tree near the parking lot.  It was a quick simple project and it will do it's job perfectly.
Total Cost: $1
All I had to buy was the sign.  I had the chalkboard paint leftover from the chalkboard menus I made a while back and J brought the chalk home from work.

I submitted this project to the CSI Project:

Visit thecsiproject.com