-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
First, let me announce the winner of this adorable Wise Impression's ring dish.


Miss Megan is the winner of this dish.  Her and her fiance are also getting married in March and she's a fellow knottie.  Congratulations Megan!

I ordered some stuff from Wise Impressions for Christmas presents and also for myself and they arrived today.  I can't praise this seller enough.  I absolutely love her products.  After receiving the box today, I now have 3 ring dishes from her.


I ordered this adorable ring dish and magnets for my sister-in-law.  I noticed last time we were at her house that when she cooks, she just sets her wedding ring on the counter.  Well, I was scared she was going to lose it, so I figured this would be the perfect solution. 


This isn't the best picture, but it's a dragon bookmark.  I think she did a fantastic job.  I sent her a couple pictures of dragons I liked, and she made it for my fiance.  Wonderful job!



These last two are for myself.   I have a smaller version of the first one, but I wanted something bigger since after the wedding, I'm going to have 3 rings.  So, this new one will sit on my nightstand and the smaller one will be put on my fiance's nightstand in case he wants to take his ring off for any reason.

I'm absolutely in love with the Christmas dish.  It is now one of my favorite decorations.  I can't put it out until next Christmas, but I can't wait to put it to use.

So, if you're in the market for a ring dish (or bookmark or magnets), head on over to Wise Impressions and do some shopping.  She's very quick and will do everything to your specifications.

This is a sponsored/compensated post.