-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
I know I've mentioned my reception food before, but I'm not sure if I ever talked about it in detail.  We're planning on getting our catering done by Sonnys BBQ, which is a chain restaurant in the South.  We can get our entire dinner catered for under $10 a head, which is an awesome price for what all we are getting.




Here is the menu we're planning for the night:
- Pulled pork
- Chicken
- Sliced beef
- Baked potato
- Corn on the cob
- Mac n' Cheese
- Salad
- Bread and butter

Plus, they give you sweet tea and lemonade.  It's a fantastic deal and the food is delicious.  Both J and I are Southerners and we want our wedding to reflect our personalities and we couldn't think of a better way to do it than the food.  It might not be your tradition fancy wedding food, but it works for us.

The picture above is from another wedding in Tallahassee also catered by Sonnys.  They bring their staff out and set-up the buffet and help regulate while the guests are eating.  They bring chafing dishes too to keep the food warm. 

Would you enjoy traditional Southern food at a wedding?