-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
Right before we left for Thanksgiving break, I received a pleasant surprise in my mailbox.  My maid-of-honor sent my bridal shower invitations out!  They look gorgeous!  She chose the cherry blossom theme because I love cherry blossoms and J and I met because of Japanese culture.



She's holding the bridal shower at a local cupcakery in town.  We're going to talk sometime soon about cupcake flavors.  I can't wait!

The wording says:
Ashley Last Name and Jason Last Name are getting married,
They've made the plans and ordered the cake,
and they're anxious for the vows that they'll make.
Help pass the time and shorten the wait,
a shower for the bride-to-be has been planned
and here is the date...

She also wrote me a cute little note on the envelope.



I have the best maid-of-honor ever!