-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
I hope everyone is having a great day with their family and friends.  Have a Merry Christmas!




Here's a survey I found floating around blog land and I figured it would be a great day for some holiday survey-ness.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?: I hate wrapping paper and would love to use gift bags, but that would just look weird under our tree.  So everything is wrapped.

2. Real tree or Artificial?: I love real trees, but I'm allergic, so we have to have artificial.

3. When do you put up the tree?: Normally halfway through November.

4. When do you take the tree down?: A couple weeks after Christmas.

5. Do you like eggnog?: No

6. Favorite gift received as a child?: My castle bed that my grandmother made me.

7. Hardest person to buy for?: My fiance

8. Easiest person to buy for?: My mom



9. Do you have a nativity scene?: No, we're not really religious.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?: Mail


11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received?: My grandmother got me an electric razor one year.  It was odd...


12. Favorite Christmas Movie?: Santa Clause


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?: Normally right after Christmas.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?: I'm sure I probably have.


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?: Pumpkin pie


16. Lights on the tree?: White

17. Favorite Christmas song?: Santa Baby


18.Travel at Christmas or stay home?: We normally going to J's family's house.


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?: Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen.  Totally had to google this.


20. Angel on the tree top or a star?: Stars

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?: Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?: Not getting to see my family.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?: I use red and gold.  Go 'Noles!

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?: Ham and mashed potatoes and rolls

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?: Wii Fit

26. Have you ever been caroling?: Yes