-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful maid of honor to throw my shower.  And to be able to have all my friends and family from different states there to celebrate with me.

I found a photographer who was wanting to build her portfolio, she shot my bridal shower for free.  I should be receiving the CD later this week, so I'll show you the pro pictures later.  Here's some of the ones I took with my camera though.  Sadly I'm not in any of them.


We played bridal bingo while I was opening presents and my mom won!  She did it with only half the presents too! 


My wonderful maid of honor.  She matched the cupcakes!



I received some fantastic presents off of our registry at the shower too.  A bunch of baking supplies, drinking glasses, and a Tassimo.  I can't wait to put everything to use!