-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
Omg!  We're now four months away from the wedding.  I can't believe it! 

We still have a lot to accomplish.  I'm getting ready to graduate in a couple of weeks, so I'll have a lot more time to be able to do wedding related tasks.  So I'm going to be knocking a bunch of stuff out this month.

Here's what I'm going to attempt to get accomplished this month (be aware, it's a long list!)
  • Sign a contract with a baker
  • Sign a contract with a florist
  • Sign a contract with a bartender
  • Talk over our ceremony with our officiant
  • Decide on the look for the men
  • Make sure all attendant's have ordered gowns
  • Buy lingerie for gown fittings
  • Print wedding invitations
  • Start address all wedding invitations
  • Make monogrammed table runner for head table
  • Do mock-ups of centerpieces
  • Paint parasols
  • Do a trial of our favors