-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
I'm back from Orlando and had a great time.  This vacation definitely took a lot out of me though.

On Thursday, J had to take his brother to the VA hospital to have some tests done.  Then, afterwards we drove to my parents house to visit them.  I haven't seen them in over a year (before we were engaged) so it was nice to get a couple hours to spend with them.  They also hadn't really  had a chance to meet J, so this was their first time actually being able to have a conversation with him.  I forgot to take my camera, so I'm waiting on my mom to send me the pictures from our visit.  Oh, and they got me a panini press for my birthday.  I'm so excited because I love paninis!  Can't wait to make some with my new pan.

On Friday (my birthday!) we went to Disney's Animal Kingdom.  I got in free for my birthday and J got in free for military.  Very nice deal!  This is definitely one of my favorite parks at Disney.  We both love zoos and theme parks, so when you combine them, we're in heaven.  Their safari ride is awesome because you get to see the animals without any glass or fences between you. 





On Saturday, we went to Busch Gardens.  Again, we got in free because of military.  This is another one of those awesome parks that combine a zoo and a theme park.  J loves roller coasters, so this park is definitely one of his favorites.  I was sad because my favorite ride, Congo River Rapids, was down for construction.  Boo!  We got lucky because on Saturday, Jack Hanna was there!  He did an awesome show and we got to see tons of cool animals, including a cheetah!  It was definitely work it.


Then, on Sunday, we took a short trip to Ikea to pick up tealight candle holders for our centerpieces (look out for mock-ups of those next week!).  We got a pack of 12 for only $1.99.  On our way back home, we took a detour to Clermont to visit J's aunt and uncle. 

We had a great trip, but it definitely wore me out.  Can't wait to our next vacation because that will be our honeymoon!