-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
I put in an alchemy request for a chapel length veil and The Silk Purse Accessories offered to do it for me.  It took her a couple weeks to do the custom request, but I received it last week and it looks awesome.  It's a shinier tulle and it's sewn into a clear hair comb.  She also hand sewed crystals onto the veil so that it has some sparkle.



I personally think this veil looks so much better than the other two so far.  It's just enough length to make me feel like a bride, but it's not enough to make me look extremely short.  I can't wait to try it on with  my dress.

She doesn't have too many items in her shop right now, but if you're interested in a veil like mine, message her and I'm sure she'll work something out with you!

What do you think?

This is a sponsored/compensated post.  I received this veil in return for the review.  The review is my own thoughts and feelings about the seller and have not be altered or scewed in any ways.