-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
I did a mock-up of our program fans the other day. There is definitely a lot of changes I need to make to them, but I wanted to show you what I have so far.

I used a program fan template from Aylee Bits for the white part. I just typed up my information on there. I also did our initials in the script font from our invitations and sent them to the back behind the text. On the back side, I put thank yous to our guests, bridal party, and family. I cut a piece of pink cardstock and then taped the white part to each side of the cardstock and stuck a stick in between. Then I tied a ribbon on.

Here's what I'm going to change:
- Instead of using the template, I'm going to just print them with square corners and then use a corner rounder. I had a really hard time getting the corners right with the template.
- I'm going to use a corner rounder for the pink cardstock too because as you can see, my cutting skills suck!
- I'm going to have to use two pieces of pink cardstock and put the popsicle stick in between them. It looks weird having it between the pink cardstock and then white cardstock.
- Someone suggested I paint the popsicle stick white, so I'm going to try that out and see what it looks like.

I think it will look really cute when I fix all these problems. Not bad for a first mock-up though!