-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
I am an avid Black Friday shopper.  We go every year, even if I don't find anything I particularly want to buy in the ads.  I usually find something in one of the clothing stores in the mall that I like.  I can't remember a year where I haven't came home with something.

So, here's some of the deals that struck me this year.  I hope this will help some of you in your Black Friday shopping.  All of this information came from bfads.net.

Sears
- Shapewear 50% (Great if you still need undergarments for your dress)
- SanDisk 4GB SD Card $8.00 (More room to take pictures on your honeymoon.

Kmart
- 3 pc. stem candle holder set $14.99 (Cute for wedding decorations)
- Stability ball $5.99 (Great for pre-wedding shaping up)

Target
- Western Digital 1TB hard drive $59.98 (This is what I'm getting J for Christmas)
- Dyson DC17 $349 (If you have dogs and don't want to wait for someone to get it off your registry)
- Chefmate 1.5 qt slow cooker (For a romantic fondue night)

Joanns
- Cricut $74.88 (Great deal!  Can be used to make table numbers or a monogram)

Walmart
- 2 pc. track suit $9 (To get ready in on the day of)
- Collage frame $7 (To put wedding pictures in)
- Kitchenaid stand mixer $139 (This is my grandma's bridal shower gift to me)