-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
We met with Posh Stems over the weekend at Starbucks. It's a husband and wife team who works from home.

Consultation Experience
She worked with me to make an appointment over the weekend which was nice. Like I said, we met at Starbucks since they don't have a shop. We had talked over email about what I wanted and she also sent me a price quote. She tried to pull up some examples of their work, but the internet wouldn't work, so I just looked it up on their website when I got home.

Customer Service
They were a really sweet couple. They were newlyweds (got married a year and a half ago) and had their owns troubles with flowers, so they are committed to making brides happy.

She gave me a couple other options for bridesmaids bouquets to help trim down costs which was great. The options she gave me are all very close to peonies so it won't change the look much at all.

She priced my bouquet high since it's peonies are so unpredictable. She said the price of my bouquet can either go up or down depending on how much peonies are at the time.

Price Quote
Brides Bouquet: $100 (20 peonies)
Bridesmaids Bouquets: $35 (Either 8-12 stems of garden roses or 4 stems of peonies) x 4 = $140
Delivery: $25

TOTAL: $265