-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
Along with cake bakers, I'm now on the search for florists. Eek!

Last week I met with Gellings Flowers in Monticello, FL.

Consultation Experience
I drove out to Monticello on Wednesday and we met in their shop. Their wedding section was under construction, so we stood at the counter and talked about options. We had talked about what I wanted for my bouquets and price over email, so we didn't have too much to talk about in person. We talked about centerpieces a little, but I don't think I'm going to be having them. She only had one book of examples of her work because her other one was being re-binded so I didn't have many examples to go off of.

Customer Service
We chit chatted more than we actually talked about the wedding. We talked about everything from pets to crime. She was real sweet woman. She told me about her experience in floral, which really made me realize she knew he stuff.

A few people came in her store while we were talking and she made sure to great each and every one of them. I thought that was a great way to run a business because I hate being ignored when I walk in a door.

Price Quote
Bridal Bouquet: $135 (12 peonies)
Bridesmaids Bouquets: $50 (4 peonies) x 4 = $200
Delivery: $25

TOTAL: $360