-->

Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
I have a new project under my belt and I think ya'll will love it! When I first got engaged, I looked forever trying to find the perfect organizer and I never found the right one. So, I created my own.

Well, now I'm creating one for other brides to buy! It's going to include a bunch of different sections and worksheets I have created to help you find a vendor and also to keep all your information in one place. I will also be incorporating great tips on how to plan your wedding on budget in there. I will then put them all into a 3-ring binder so brides can add in their own inspirations.

After it's done, I'm going to give a few of my readers a chance to review the organizer and give me their opinions. I'll be posting more about that later on in my process.

So, what do you want in a wedding organizer/planner?